Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Friday, October 30, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop(e)

Michelle in Boise had the fabulous idea to organize a blog hop for Breast Cancer Awareness. Like most people, I have been personally touched by this horrible disease - my Gramma is a SURVIVOR. She fought it like a girl!! So when I heard about the hop, I had to jump right in and play along! It also gave me the perfect excuse to get my wonderful new Fight Like A Girl set from Flourishes inky!! I absolutely adore this set, have you seen it? Flourishes was generous enough to donate a few copies of it to our SCS Shoebox Swap here in Austin, as well as some of their delicious Classic cardstock for everyone to sample. Me and my Copics are loving this paper!! So I am sending out a great big thank you to Jan Marie and the Flourishes team - another fabulous, generous company that I love! Let's see, what else? I decided to play along with the latest Mojo Monday sketch for my card. It was also a perfect excuse to use my sweet little pink ribbon beads I found at the craft store recently - love them!!

Alrighty, so now you want to continue along the blop hop and check out what Martha created! I bet it's beautimous!! And if you just happened upon my post, make sure and head back to the beginning at Michelle's blog. Thanks for stopping by today!
  • Stamps: Fight Like A Girl from Flourishes
  • Paper: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Flourishes white, The Paper Studio DP
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pretty in Pink, Copic markers
  • Accessories: letter & ribbon beads, embroidery floss, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, Marvy punches

22 comments:

  1. Libby, this is AWESOME!!!! I love everything about it! WOW! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set; your card is awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment - - and that little charm bracelet letters is a great touch for sure. Thanks so much for participating in the Blog Hop(e).

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! Those beads are fabulous, and I love the image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS card Libby! I love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! It's perfect--that sentiment is awesome and I love the tee. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the variety on this card, cute idea with the beads as well....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card- everything about it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wondeful! I love the beads and the sentiment and the t shirt. Congratulations to your Gramma!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a wonderful card and i really like the beads you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card, just love those papers, really like the t-shirt with the ribbon on very effective. Congrats to your grandma, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet, sweet card! Thank you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card. The image and sentiment are awesome and your design is too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Most excellent card Libby. I love the sentiment and the design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is perfect!!! It's definitely one of my favorites out of all the blog hop(e) cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the "all pink" card. Some fun girly touches added make this fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Libby! Awesome card chick! Hope you are having a fun halloween with your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card- love it and what a neat idea adding the letters on beads. Hope you had a great Halloween- any cards coming from their outfits hanging in their closets??? I will look forward to seeing what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you used the beads! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Libby! I am glad to hear that your grandma is a survivor too! That saying is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover