Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Friday, January 21, 2011

Lots of Hambo Happenings!!

Ok friends, I have a ton of stuff to share with you and you will most definitely want to PAY ATTENTION but first I need to show you a card I made. I went a little crazy with the embellies on this one...


Isn't that little guy THE CUTEST?? He makes me smile. Errr, she. Whatever. It's one of the latest images over in the Hambo digi store, called Hamster Heart. So what do you think, too many embellies? hee hee


I played along with Jen's SFYTT for January, yay!


So now let me update you on all the Hambo news, in case you missed it. It's lots of GOOD STUFF!!

- The Hambo Design Team Call is coming to a close TONIGHT!! So if you want to join us, get your submission together ASAP!

- There's several super duper cute new digis available at the site. But just a reminder, Hambo Stamps isn't just a digi store, they have wonderful, high quality red rubber stamps as well!

- The new Hambo challenge blog - Hambo Hoedown - is starting up on February 2! In the meantime, head on over there for a visit and grab the Hoedown button and follow the blog - it could earn you a free digi!! Then read this post from Monica's blog with all of the challenge details. If you like digis, and especially if you like FREE DIGIS, this challenge is for YOU! :-)

Thanks for stopping by today! I have some more design team news to share with you, but that announcement will come on Monday! Yay! (Although if you can't wait, you can always peek at my sidebar today, hee hee) Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this card! She/he's too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the hamster really does look like he's ready to give a big hug! Great card Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it is too many embellishments. I think your take of that sketch worked out way better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love all the embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable! love the colors and all those embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, no, not too many embellies, such a cute card! Congrats on your new DT post over at the Catered Crop, well done you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE card Libby!!! Definitely NOT too many embs...I think it is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Libby, this is the most adorable card! That little hamster is the cutest! I love all the beautiful layers and no, you don't have too many embellishments - I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover