So here's my card for the first challenge - "Punch Your Heart Out" - it was a color challenge, a sketch challenge, and we were to make a flower out of punches or dies. I used my fabby MFT rolled flower die. Actually, I used some felt rolled flowers that I had already made a while back and happened to be sitting on my desk! Time was of the essence, you know! :-)
Next - "What SHAPE is your heart?" - yup, you guessed it, a heart shaped card was required! I had these heart-shaped doilies, so I used one to trace around and create the card. And I loooove this Unity stamp!
The 3rd challenge was "Light Up Your Life" and that was the luminary I made this morning. I followed this great tutorial from Beate, which made it a piece of cake. I guess I went with the songbird theme since she had quoted an entire song in her challenge post, hee hee.
Next was "Paper-Piece Your Heart Out" (hosted by my sweet friend Donna Baker!). I did some pink & blue paper-piecing on the soda bottle. And btw, being a Diet Coke fanatic (although, recovering - I'm trying hard to give it up!!) - I love love love this Fizzy Feelings set!!
The 5th challenge was "Two Hearts Beat As One" and we were supposed to have "entwined" images on the card. I went with entwined clouds raining down hearts. I hope that's entwined enough, LOL! I was inspired to pull out some rain clouds after catching a peek at my friend Lisa's AWESOME sketch book project!!
And finally, "Slimming Down" - the challenge was to make a "slimmed down card of encouragement". It was a limited supply challenge with only 2 layers of cardstock allowed, and she wanted it to include Kraft, which obviously was not a problem for me, LOL!! She also said to include something about motivation - well, she told a story about slimming down herself, which I found very motivating, which inspired me, hence the message I chose to use. :-)
Whew, that was a ton of stamping for one weekend! My desk is a WRECK, but it was so much fun.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps: City of Love from Unity Stamp Co (message)
- Paper: Hero Arts Brown Bag Kraft, SU green, American Crafts DP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic multiliner, Copic Pale Olive marker
- Accessories: MFT Die-namics Rolled Flower, pink felt, circle punch, SU Slit punch (to make scallops), American Crafts caramel twine
- Stamps: ?? sentiment that I love from Unity Stamp Co
- Paper: American Crafts DP
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Accessories: Heart doily, pearls
- Stamps: Could I Be Any Cuter? (bird), Nothing But Blue Skies (message) from Unity Stamp Co
- Paper: Hero Arts Brown Bag Kraft, white, vellum
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, black Stazon
- Accessories: Spellbinders die, SU scallop edge punch, Star Dust Stickles, hemp twine
- Stamps: Fizzy Feelings from Unity Stamp Co
- Paper: Hero Arts Brown Bag Craft, SU Baja Breeze, BoBunny pink, white
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: SU Slit punch, machine stitching, hemp twine, heart sticker
- Stamps: a pocket full of... (clouds), Could I Be Any Cuter? (message) from Unity Stamp Co
- Paper: Hero Arts Brown Bag Kraft, GP white
- Ink: Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo Distress Inks
- Accessories: American Crafts caramel twine, heart stickers
- Stamps: a pocket full of... from Unity Stamp Co
- Paper: SU Brocade Blue, Hero Arts Brown Bag Kraft
- Ink: Barn Door, Vintage Photo Distress Inks
- Accessories: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, Spellbinders die, hemp twine