Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #75

I'm sitting out this week - well ok, I'm barely sitting at all! I'm deep in the middle of house cleaning & purging & packing - we plan to have our house for sale by this time next week! Between all of that, plus a bit of medical yuckiness, I just didn't have time to play along this week. BUT, my wonderful PDCC sisters sure did - check out The Play Date Cafe post - and all of the individual blogs too...

Julie Ranae * Sarah Anderson * Savannah O'Gwynn * Ruby 2 Shoes * Andrew Ewen * Fiona Shultz * Jaclyn Miller * Jinny Newlin * Michele Gross * Tracey Kuzniak * Colleen Dietrich

The latest color story is lots of fun...


And the sponsor is FABULOUS!!!


Have you ever checked out Wplus9 Design Studio?? I wasn't familiar with them until I started hearing my PDCC teammate Jinny rave about them, so I went in for a look - LOVE their stamps!!! And for this week's prize they are letting the winner choose whichever set they'd like! NICE!!! They generously sent me this gorgeous set to play with:


I feel bad that I don't have a card made with it today, but I'll be back with a Wplus9 creation just as soon as I can, I assure you!

The owner of Wplus9, Dawn Woleslagle, is this week's guest designer! Check out her gorgeous creation at the Wplus9 Design Blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. We love you, Libby, and hope and pray that all goes well with your appointment. Been thinking about you and missed you in today's inspiration parade, but I completely understand needing some time. Family/health comes first! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LIbby! I can just picture the awesome card you will make with this stamp set, when you get time. Hugs to you, sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover