Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Project 365-ish: Week 13

Last week was another busy busy busy week for us!! I had a little medical drama including a visit to the MRI - but I'm happy to report all is completely fine. Our house is mostly decluttered, and will be officially for sale by the next update. EEK! Mixed emotions on that, let me tell ya! But despite all the craziness, I did manage to snap a few photos of the kids throughout the week...

Monday afternoon was Sportball. Carter had fun at his baseball skills class - he's happy to have one of his good buddies from preschool playing baseball with him, too!


Courtney was so excited to start her first Sportball class - she's doing the multisport. Will my little ballerina prefer sports to dancing? Stay tuned...


Mid-week my sweetpea posed for a photo with her mama...


My boy was not so cooperative with the photos...


Saturday was Carter's soccer game - here's the team doing their huddle... gooooo North Mexico!


And our own #52 in action...


And here's #52's little sister in action - throwing a fabulous tantrum on the sidelines.


Her mood improved tremendously with post-game snowcones...


We spent the rest of the weekend doing house work. Courtney loved sweeping the driveway.


Such a sweet little helper!


Until next time,

5 comments:

  1. I love your weekly posts! Looks like you all had a lot of fun! And I hope you post pictures of your house when it's all ready for showings, I love seeing that stuff! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too lol!!! SO HAPPY to hear all is good with you Libby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, don't you love those tantrums? Wonder at what age they will go away, sigh! Love your photos and I hope the move and sell of the home go well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Libby! I love that tantrum pic! I remember doing that as a kid--of course, my dad was all over me when I did mine--so my attitude had to change QUICKLY! And I didn't get the post-game snack! LOL!

    Miss you tons! Praying that you are doing well! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pics, Libby! Just love to read and see what ya'll are up to. Your kiddos are darling, even when they don't want their picture taken or when they're throwing a fit. LOL! I hope your house sells, for your sake, super quick. I know how tough it is to keep it looking great, for every showing, with kiddos. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover