Did I mention I loooove this set? So many gorgeous stamps to work with! I want to give a HUGE thanks to WPlus9 for this set, it's truly beautiful. Some of my caramel stamping didn't really photograph well, so here's another angle...
The inspiration card for FTR#12 is a real beauty from Grace Nywening.
I focused on several elements from her recipe, including:
- Colors – brown, blue
- Stamps and Stickers – nautical, light house, sentiment
- Color Mediums – stamp ink
- Embellishments – twine/hemp rope
- Tools – die cuts (tags)
- Techniques – make a scene
- Theme – masculine, Father's Day
For the design of the card, I also played along with Tiff's Sketchy Sunday! I really love her tag inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamps: Guiding Light from WPlus9, message from Flourishes
- Paper: Hero Arts kraft, My Mind's Eye Stella Rose DP
- Ink: Stampin' Up Craft inks (Creamy Caremel, Taken with Teal, So Saffron), Vintage Photo Distress ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, white gel pen
- Accessories: Twine, staples, machine stitching