I decided to break out my Real Leaves set from Hero Arts. I'm ready for some fall weather! I have no idea what fall is like here in Georgia, but I'm anxious to find out. I am *not* a fan of the heat! I also chose the leaves because one the ingredients from our recipe was "anything that grows from a seed" - leaves grow from a seed, yes? Sort of? Another recipe item was "notebook paper" - so I used the MFT Notebook Edge die on some cork, but decided to use the "leftovers" from the die cut instead.
Now for the rest of the ingredients I chose to use from the recipe...
- Colors – primary colors like red, yellow, and a little brown (kraft)
- Stamps and Stickers – anything that grows from a seed
- Patterns – checked/gingham, notebook paper
- Color Mediums – stamping ink
- Embellishments – ribbon
- Tools – die cut shapes
- Stamps: CL457 Real Leaves, CL489 Yummy Treats (message) from Hero Arts
- Paper: Hero Arts Kraft, My Mind's Eye DP
- Ink: Hero Hues Punch, Latte chalk ink
- Accessories: Cork, MFT Die-namics Notebook Edge, American Crafts gingham ribbon