Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten!!

Ok who out there can believe my sweet little boy Carter - are you ready for this - STARTED KINDERGARTEN YESTERDAY!?!?! Where oh where has the time gone?? It seems like just yesterday I was blogging photos like this. *sniff* My baby is growing up too fast!!

Because I have school and new teachers and school supplies and PTA and bus rides on the brain, I decided to pull out my MFT Teacher's Pet set to play. I'm confident we'll eventually think his new teacher is the Best Teacher Ever...


I used my Crate Paper School Spirit pad to paper piece this, which I also happened to get from MFT a while back. The wooden button was a Renegade Craft Fair find:


And since there was all this MFT product going on, why not play along with the MFT sketch challenge over at Splitcoast?? It was a nice & easy one, good for a rusty stamper like me!


And now... some photos of my sweet boy from yesterday! Here he is, getting on the bus:


Big smiles in the afternoon:


And big hugs for mom!


I love this boy, and I am so incredibly proud of him!

Thanks for stopping by!


  • Stamps: Teacher's Pet from My Favorite Things
  • Paper: Hero Arts Kraft, Crate Paper School Spirit 6x6 pad
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
  • Accessories: Machine stitching, 1" circle punch, wooden apple button, American Crafts twine - scarlet, PTI scallop edge die

6 comments:

  1. It's great to see big smiles from Carter on the way to and from school! Hope my guys will be like that next Thursday and Tuesday! Love your card, Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Too CUTE! LOVE those pics! And what a beautiful card! LOVE all that stitching! You've inspired me to get out my papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are rockin'!!! Super cute card as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card just makes me smile...and your son is darling! Fantastic design and the colors that just stand out on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love this card Libby! Perfect paper and such! And look at your cutie so handsome on his first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pictures you shared from the first day! And what a GORGEOUS card!!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover