Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall Fun Blog Hop!

Hello and welcome to the Fall Fun Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from the fabulous Lydia Fiedler's blog! If you didn't, head on over there, you don't want to miss what our fearless leader came up with! So... a group of online buddies decided the holiday weekend in the US would be a GREAT time to get inky together, and so we've put together a fall themed blog hop to inspire you as the autumn approaches. As you meet our stampy bloggers today, you may discover that some have goodies for you, so be sure and visit everyone on the list. We have hoppers from all over the globe today, and they are amazing artists.

Thanks for visiting us - grab yourself a nice fall beverage and enjoy!

Here is the full list of our blog hoppers today:

Lydia Fiedler * Libby Hickson * Kim Williams * Michelle Single * Lee Murphy * Sara Henton * Yapha Mason * Lisa Adametz * Jimmi Mayo * Jeanne Streiff * Bev Gerard * Shannon * Dana Keith * Joan Ervin * Maren Benedict * Teresa Kline * Hannah Clark * Dina Kowal * Wanda Cullen * Korin Sutherland * Taylor Usry * Monika Davis * Harriet Skelly * Kim Schofield * Cathy McCauley * Mary Marsh * Julia Aston * Bridget Finlay * Alison Habetler * Leslie Hanna * Sue Farrant * Michelle Hanway * Misti Oblander * Judy Rozema * Jenna Barber * Tammy Hershberger * Eva Dobilas * Kerri Michaud * Cheryl Navarrete * Neva McMullen * Marianne * Samantha * Cindy Wallach

And now for my card! I was having a bit of stamper's block, so I turned to my stash of embellies for the main elements on the card!


I've had both that cute little tree and the background canvas flower for a while now. They both moved with me from Texas to Georgia. Kinda nice to actually use some things I've had hanging on my wall, taunting me. :-) And since I claim to be a stamper, I did do a wee bit of actual stamping too, pulling out the Hero Arts Cling Dots for the background. I chose the sentiment from a Thanksgiving-themed set, I figured it was kinda perfect since so many of my good stampy peeps are doing this hop, and I'm so very thankful for all of them!

Alrighty, now head on over to my friend Kim's blog and see what she's come up with!

Happy Stamping,


  • Stamps: CG139 Cling Dots, CL466 So Thankful from Hero Arts
  • Paper: Pumpkin cardstock
  • Ink: Versamark, Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Other: Tree from Pebbles, Canvas Flower from Jillibean Soup, Spellbinders die

64 comments:

  1. Darling card, Libby - beautiful autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, is this ever cute...luv it...Happy Fall!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Libby! Your felt fall tree card is fabulous :)!! So glad you are participating in the hop today :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet little felt tree...adorable card! It really is great to have all these online stamping friends...Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pumpkiny and adorable! Thanks for keeping me company last night! I hope you are sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always forget about those felt embellies! Thanks for the reminder. THIS IS TOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, Libby! Love the felt tree! Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card Libby...so cute...!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, that little tree is SO sweet!! LOVE IT!! The colors are perfect and I love how you used felt for your tree! It makes your card so warm!! LOVE your Fall card!!~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Libby, what a darling card! I love your use of felt and the stitching is precious. Your polka dot DP just pulls the whole thing together in such a clean and professional manner. I love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful Card ! I love your style

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you packed that up with you.....twice! Lovely card! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable!! Love that felt tree!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, Libby...the little felt tree is just perfect for fall and I love all the dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is wonderful, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is too cute!! Love the felt tree!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so love that adorable stitched tree! It makes just a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, so sweet! Love the shape and the felt parts! Looks so pretty Libby. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stinkin' cuuuuute!!! I love that little flower embellie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it, Libby! The little tree is super cute! So glad you are in our hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your stamped polka dot bg - I have that and don't use it enough! This is so cute, the colors, the shape and the ebellies are FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE your sewn tree and the shape of your card. Happy Fall to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. That little embellishment is super cute! Good thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great use of felt on this and I love the dots background.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is absolutely adorable!! I love that felt tree! Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really cute Fall card Libby, love the felt tree. Happy Fall! You will love October here in Atlanta!!!-Leesa B

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is adorable. I love the little stitched tree and the shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very Sweet Card! I love your layout and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so super sweet! Love your little felty tree and that awesome sentiment. *I* am thankful for YOU! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Pretty embellishment and Fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love that adorable focal image. The dots look like patterned paper! So cool! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  32. this is such a cute card-love the felt tree-I also use elements like this on a card-this is such a fun blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  33. OH MY!! This is just entirely too cute

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my goodness, Libby! This is just so dog-gone CUTE! I love your little felt tree!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a darling tree! Love it! TFS!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Aww, this is soo Cute Cute Cute! love the Sweet fall felt tree embellie! So Adorable!

    Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute card thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  38. that is just to freaking cute...the felt tree is just adorable!!


    www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. So cute, love te felt tree! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your little tree card is so cute! Keep something long enough and it will eventually find the perfect place to be used. Or that's what I keep telling myself! Ha!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very cute, I'd never know you were having crafty block!!!! I love the little felt tree that helped you out of your slump, it's so adorable and goes perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very cute card I love all the textures you used.

    ReplyDelete
  43. WOOOOOOW! 65 comments--you are AMAZING!! And this card is part of the proof:) I LOOOOOVE the felt tree and the papers you used--along with the stamps! LOOOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is beyond ADORABLE! LOVE that felty, fall tree!

    ReplyDelete
  45. such a cute card! i "pinned" it to my pinterest page b/c i love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  46. So super cute, just LOVE this design, Libby! That tree is darling!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover