Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, December 6, 2012

12 Days of Holiday Projects - Day 6!

This is a first - my very first ATC!


Not familiar with ATCs? They are "artist trading cards" - little mini "works of art" measuring 2.5x3.5" - the same size as baseball cards. You can collect them & trade them - pretty fun, me thinks. Mine today features a creepy little angel called Daniel's Tree Topper, from Stampotique. The message was stamped out using my ollllld Karen Foster Snap Stamps. Anyone remember those? I *loved* them! I hand trimmed the little snowbanks, and added lots of Stickles "snow". The heart is coated with Glossy Accents for more texture, too.


This week Stampotique is sponsoring the Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge. I chose the angel because the challenge asked us to use wings on the ATC - any sort of wings. Another reason to play along? You could become a guest designer in 2013 for Stampotique! Check out the details HERE.

Now head on over and check out what my blogging friends came up with today...


Barb Murphy
Ceal Pritchett
Donna Bowman
Jen Cuthbertson
Lalo Ik
Rachel Izakowicz
Rachel Kleinman
Regina Hardy
Veronica Zalis

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Wow!! How can something be creepy and sweet at the same time? hahah!! Wonderfully fun ATC! That creepy little angel gives me the giggles. Beautiful job combining the two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first ATC - no longer a virgin... ;) Gotta say, that angel kind of gives me the shivers. And I LOVE those KF Snap Stamps!!! I don't understand why they aren't still used/made today. Truly one of the best stamping inventions EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun ATC Libby! Love the hills with the Glitter and the glossy star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Libby, I love ATC's x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so in love with this atc!!! that angel image is so perfect with the holiday sentiment. dammit i really love this!!! :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came over from Wicked Wednesday for a closer look at your amazing ATC... Fabulous sparkly look, and great colours - love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, yes, Karen Foster Snap stamps... the ones I couldn't get because by the time I became aware, they were discontinued. #FAIL

    I love this image. Like Lisa said: cute and creepy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover