Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oh My Stars!

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my Quickfire card for the current Catered Crop Recipe Swap! This time Linda has us seeing stars. Of course, when I saw that the theme was stars, I immediately thought of the Lone Star State!
I played with my Texana Designs Jam'n Texas Flag for my star card. I stickled up the star on the flag, and added glittery star patterned paper as well as a Texas star brad. The Thinking of You sentiment is from Texana Designs as well.


For the card layout, I played along with this week's Retrosketches challenge. It's their celebratory 52nd challenge, so they let us choose whichever past sketch we wanted to play with - I chose #15.


Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover