Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Holiday Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - winner!

Hi everyone! I'm just popping in quickly to post the follow-up to my Holiday Coffee Lover's Blog Hop post. Congratulations to Terri Burson, my lucky winner of a Starbucks gift card. Terri, please email me your address and I'll get it right out to you.


And a big THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by. I enjoyed all of your wonderful comments!

Take care,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Libby! That GC is gonna place a nice hot cup of Chestnut Praline in my hands! Haha. P.S. I just launched a new FB page if you want to come check it out... http://www.facebook.com/wavingmywand Big giveaway when I get to 500 likes

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover