Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

More from July's Monthly Release

(If you're looking for my My Monthly Hero blog hop post, please click HERE or scroll down!)

I'm back with a few more cards I created using the July release from Hero Arts. I am so in love with everything this month! Flowers are always my favorite.


I followed the same general theme with this trio of cards - using a watercolor wash for the background, created with Ultramarine Turquoise paint on my Watercolor Dot Palette. This first card features the Daisy and Bugs Stamp & Cut set. I absolutely love daisies, and this great big bloom is just plain gorgeous. Instead of using the dies, I fussy cut this one. Dies would be easier!


My second card uses a flower from Little Florals, and lots of masking. I'm not sure if the flower is technically a poppy? But I used it like it was, watercoloring it orange after stamping it multiple times, masking to create some dimension. I added a little glitter glue to the flower centers once the paint was dry.


For the third and final card, I made a very simple card with the adorable little snail included in Summer Garden. I love this "cheering you on" message with the snail - I think of someone sending it to me if I were to do something like running a race or riding a bike, because I'd be going as slow as a snail...!


I added glitter glue to the snail's body, but my very favorite part? The glitter glue snail trail!


Thanks for stopping by!

Hero Arts Watercolor Dot Palette
Hero Arts Watercolor Dot Palette
Shop at:
Hero
CM193 Little Florals
CM193 Little Florals
Shop at:
Hero
Hero Arts Little Florals Frame Cuts
Hero Arts Little Florals Frame Cuts
Shop at:
Hero
CM194 Summer Garden
CM194 Summer Garden
Shop at:
Hero
DC219 Daisy and Bugs Stamp & Cut
DC219 Daisy and Bugs Stamp & Cut
Shop at:
Hero
Get Them All - July Add-Ons
Get Them All - July Add-Ons
Shop at:
Hero

5 comments:

  1. Oh Libby these are all adorable - like you I love the snail trail, and pairing it with that sentiment is perfect. The poppies could almost be ranunculus, but who cares :-)?? Love your daisy and the way you have watercoloured it is lovely.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your whimsical designs! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Libby, I absolutely LOVE the floral cards you made, so beautiful and the sparkly little snail is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards. Loving the water color and CAS design.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover