Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Friday, April 20, 2007

A Comment from a Hero!

Ok I'm posting another card tonight, mostly because I want a card as the top post for now, not the photo of me & Ali! :-) And I have to share another brush with greatness...! As some of you know, this is one of my favorite cards I've made recently - and it's a total copy! Or I guess the proper term in the stampin' world is CASE - which apparently stands for Copy and Share Everything - but I always think of it as Copy and STEAL Everything! Anywayzzz, I totally case'd this card from a creation by Jenn Balcer, one of my stampin' heroes. I didn't change hardly anything to make it my own - just flat-out copied. I posted it in my SCS gallery, just because I love it so - and would you believe Ms. Balcer In The Flesh left me a comment!! How cool is that?!!??

2 comments:

  1. I loved it when Jenn stamped it,and I love yours as well! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're WAY too cute and totally made me blush! LOL! Have a happy day, Libby!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover