Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Friday, May 18, 2007

Flower Friday!

I'm not sure if I'll get any new stamping done today - I just put Carter down to nap, but I have some things I better get done around the house, so I must resist the urge to play! And I'm trying to make Friday nights my scrapbooking time rather than cardmaking. Tonight I'll continue to work on my Ireland trip, which I haven't touched since the scrap retreat a couple weekends ago. So - for Flower Friday, I thought I'd share some gorgeous roses I snapped during that trip! These were at Powerscourt Gardens, which is a bit south of Dublin. It's sort of Ireland's mini version of Versailles - a beautiful mansion with amazing grounds filled with fountains and flowering gardens. And of course Ireland is not lacking in the rain department, so the gardens are just stunning. The sort of gardens I long to have (and the kind Leslie actually grows in her own yard!!). ;-) (hmm, maybe I should start posting flower-related travelogues on Fridays, I certainly take a lot of flower photos when we travel - more than my husband thinks are necessary!) And I may still stamp some flowers yet today - I'd really like to try today's SCS challenge - and it includes using a flower stamp! But I also really want to scrapbook... *sigh* So many fun things to do with paper, so little time!! :-) But alas, for now I better just head to the kitchen and do lunch dishes, then start some laundry. Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. What lush foliage and flawless flowers! These beautiful roses look like they're floating in a dream! Gosh, Libby, you're so sweet to compare my humble garden to the likes of this. Speaking of rain, though, we had a beautiful work week and now that it's Friday night--guess what--it started raining. That's pretty much the forecast for the weekend. A little drizzle won't deter me too much, though. I've got some flowers to plant!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover