Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Spring/Summer '08 Designer Series Paper colors

I have been hoping to find this list somewhere - I've referred to my Fall/Winter list so many times!! I was so happy to find it just now on Corie's blog! Thanks for sharing it Corie!! FYI, I'm putting a link to it in my "Tutorials, Tips & Techniques" section to the left, in case any of you want to find it to refer to again later! (I created that section to help ME find things I find useful!) :-)

Azure: Brilliant Blue, Very Vanilla
Bali Breeze: Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
Berry Bliss: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
Cutie Pie: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, So Saffron
East Coast Prep: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard
Flowers for You: Certainly Celery, Lovely Lilac, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise
Fall Flowers: Old Olive, Really Rust, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand
Ginger Blossom: Ruby Red, River Rock, Cameo Coral, Groovy Guava
Jersey Shore: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue
Le Jardin: River Rock, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue
Notebook: Soft Sky, Kraft, Vanilla
Olive Press: Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Porcelain Prints: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Wild Wasabi
Spring Break: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Spring Fling: Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron
Spring Silhouettes: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla
Western Sky: Ruby Red, River Rock, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I have never noticed your "Tutorials, Tips, and Techniques" section, or I had and forgot about it, but there are so many things there I didn't know about and now I want to go home and play!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great to know! Thanks, Libby!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover