Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Not working...

Ok my Flickr thing isn't working, it seems to be showing random photos from other people (even though it looked just fine in my preview). I am pretty sure I have my account set to public viewing, but maybe not - but I can't fix it right now, I have a very cranky, 103 fever boy on my hands. Will try to fix it later! Let me know if you know what I'm doing wrong... :-)

ETA: I'm still clueless about adding Flickr slideshows, but I put my awesome, tech-savvy little brother on it, and he fixed it for me! HE ROCKS!!!! But to enable his help, I set him up with admin privileges on this blog... so if you see anything crazy posted... it was him, not me!! ;-)

1 comment:

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover