Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I *heart* rainbows!

Hi everyone! Here's a little card I made to enter the other half of Melanie's contest - this time I had to use her "Little Tees" set. It's literally a little card - it measures 4"x4". I just love that the stamps from Stampin' Up's "ABC Images" fit perfectly on Melanie's t-shirt! And I don't know what it is about her set, but it inspires me to make cards celebrating things I loved in my youth - last time it was Duran Duran, and now rainbows!! What little girl doesn't love rainbows!? I also was big on unicorns for a while there - hmm, I need to find a little unicorn stamp to make into a t-shirt!! :-) I just love this ribbon I found at Michael's - remember Mork's suspenders?? I so wanted some of those back in the day. LOL Ok, enough of my trip down memory lane. Thanks for stopping by today!!
ETA: This card made it into the "featured" gallery on Paper Craft Planet!! Yippee! Have you all checked that site out yet?? We also have a contest running in the Hambo group, so head on over and check that out!!! I'll be posting my contest sample card here soon...
  • Stamps: Little Tees from Gina K, ABC Images from Stampin Up
  • Paper: Only Orange, Neenah Solar White, DP unknown
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Only Orange, Real Red, Copics for coloring
  • Accessories: Michael's rainbow ribbon, heart brad from my stash

3 comments:

  1. Rainbow Brite, see the shining light.......

    LOL

    So love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted suspenders like Mork's too! Love all the bright colors of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, this is cute, Libby! SO cute! My son had Mork pants with the suspenders like this. Of course, he was (I think) about five years old at the time.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover