Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Request for cards

I learned about something so horrible a little while ago on Karen's blog, and I know some of you fellow stampers would want to help if you could, so I am going to pass it along. It's a very sad story, so prepare yourself... the link to Karen's blog includes some details, a link to the card request, and the news story. I am going to send a card this week, and I encourage you to do the same. I can't imagine surviving something like this, and I especially can't imagine being as strong in the face of it as Kristy seems to be. She is truly amazing. View the attachment on the PCP post to read her words. Now I'm off to hug my kids...

2 comments:

  1. What a tragedy! I cannot imagine what the mother must be going through and how she copes with the loss of her three children. Thanks for sharing this, Libby, so we can all send cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is heartbreaking! I am sending a card right now. Thanks for letting us all know so we can send a card.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover