Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Monday, February 16, 2009

Drake the Dragon goes to...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

103 

Timestamp: 2009-02-16 05:01:41 UTC


Karen B said...

What a great set for invites. I love this dragon. I also love kit the cat and oriental gardens. Thanks
Karen

Congratulations to Karen B!! Email me with your address and we'll get that set right out to you! (stampinlibby at gmail dot com). Sorry everyone that I did this so late - it *completely* slipped my mind! I was sitting here stamping just now when suddenly it popped into my head out of nowhere, I never did the drawing!!! Oops. Thanks everyone for your SUPER sweet comments - wowsa is it FUN to be part of a giveaway hosted by The Great Cambria Turnbow - I think I got more comments on this post than I typically get in a year! LOL! Good times. :-) Now I need to go and place my own Our Craft Lounge order since I didn't win anything... hee hee
Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Libby...how exciting for you to be involved in this fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover