Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hogs & Sketches Challenge #2

Hi all! I did something unbelievable last night. I STAMPED!!! This is seriously only the second card I've made in the past MONTH. I'm going through massive stamping withdrawal! My mojo has been hiding out someplace far, far away. BUT - I wanted to be sure and play the second Hogs & Sketches Challenge from Hambo Stamps! I WON the challenge last month with this card, YAY! Well actually, the card didn't win because it was particularly good or anything, it was a random drawing. hee hee But BOY did I get a WONDERFUL prize!!! Monica sent me a stack of stamps like you wouldn't believe! Of course I already had several of them, because I love Hambo so, but sweet Monica suggested I use what I didn't want to keep for myself as door prizes for our SCS Shoebox Swap. So I did! She sent a second doorprize for that as well (a CD of ALL of their ADORABLE digi images - such a great prize!!). So, I want to sincerely thank Monica & Tim for their wonderful generosity. They are the best!! And I want to encourage YOU to get on over to the Hogs & Sketches blog and PLAY! There's only a couple entries so far, and you have until the 29th! The odds of winning are GOOD! And this month they are giving away TWO prizes - one to their favorite card, and one to a random winner. Good stuff!! For this challenge card I played with some of my fun, NEW Hambo rubber!! I just love this little Cat Witch!! And funny, I realized as I brought up my blog, the last card I made was with a witchy kitty too! I guess I can't own too many witchy kitty stamps! :-) I love the colors in this card more IRL - my photo is a bit muted compared to the real thing. And I coated the little square behind the kitty with Crystal Stickles so it's all sparkly and fun, something I can never seem to capture with a camera. This card makes me happy. :-) Thanks for stopping by today!
ETA: The photo was bugging me so I took a new one, propping the card up outside on the hood of my car! It's a little better... :-)
  • Stamps: Cat Witch and Spooky Day from Hambo Stamps
  • Paper: Perfect Plum, Basic Black and DP from Stampin' Up (Nouveau Chic & Cast-A-Spell)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
  • Accessories: Doodlebug Designs bat buttons, Making Memories bat brads, SU oval punch, Diamond Stickles, Michael's ribbon, Janome Sew Mini & black thread

12 comments:

  1. CUTE! I bought my first digital images yesterday and I actually used two of them last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Libby! Glad to see you are crafting again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute Libby! I love your card, and love that you played along with the challenge once again! Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, one of the cutest Halloween images out there! This explains the purple glitter! This is a great card! Hope you enjoyed your pudding :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Libby! What a fun Halloween card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable-love the layout you used and such a fun card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Libby, adorable card, glad to see you back with some mojo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to see you stamping - your stamping always brings smile to my face. Hope your mojo is back for good! This is perfectly ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Libby! You and that sparkle, and those witchy kitties -- a perfect combo! You've gotten so good with your stitching. I keep thinking about getting my sewing machine out, but where would I put it? Your card is adorable. Love the bat buttons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Love it! Love it! Awesome color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover