Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Monday, August 12, 2013

Hip Hop Layout on the Hero Arts Blog!

Hi everyone! I'm just popping in today to give you a head's up that I'm over on the Hero Arts blog today, with a Project Life layout about Courtney's Hip Hop dance recital, and featuring my FAVORITE DIE EVER - the Hero Arts 3x4 Frame die. :-)  Here's a peek:


So... my kids are back in school now (yes, we start EARLY here in Georgia!) and my baby girl started KINDERGARTEN!!!?? Can you even believe that? This means, in theory, I should have more time to stamp and blog now. Hmm... will it actually happen? Stay tuned. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Wondered where you were - great to see you back here, and possibly more often.:-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you...maybe a little piece of quiet!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover