Hi friends - if you view my blog in a reader or via email, you might want to pop on by and check it out - I've had a bit of a makeover!! Suzy Tyler has been helping me convert to three columns, install some fun buttons Dina made for me ages ago, and generally beautify the place up a bit. Yay!! Still more work to be done on it, but it looks MUCH better than it did!!
ETA: by the way, I added one of those "follow this blog" thingies - which may be very bad for my self confidence when I see nobody follows me - LOL - but anyway if you want to sign up that would be awesome, I'd love to know who actually reads this thing! :-)
And be sure to come back for my From Courtney's Closet celebration!! It's scheduled to post Wednesday 8am CST! :-)
Life of a reseller
-
I guess last year these beaded purses were trending as the hottest things
to buy. You Tubers were buying them up like crazy, wanting them for
content. I...
11 hours ago












It looks great, Libby!!
ReplyDeletePurple - my favorite! Looks wonderful. ~chris
ReplyDelete