Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Friday, May 8, 2009

And another one...

Here's the last of the scheduled posts for this week, and it's another Wee Tees card! Can you tell I adore this set?? This time I felt like going very pretty and girlie. I forced myself to stop hoarding my pearls on this one and used a bunch! The little hanger is really made from wire - no, of course I didn't bend the wire to form that myself!! You give me way too much credit! ;-) I found those little gems at a friend's craft garage sale, I knew they'd come in handy sooner or later...

Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! Love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the look of the scallop--I'll have to stop hoarding the pearls myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, very girlie! The papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've adored all your wee tees creations - I love this DP and your sewing is great! those little hangers are not that hard to make (I made some!) hope you had fun in SoCal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so adorable, love the colors, hugs Cindy xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I like how you inked the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card -- I know how you feel about the pearls -- I'm a hoarder too! The embossing is just gorgeous. I tried sponging an embossed card once but it didn't turn out -- got to much ink on the card; but I have some metallic paste on order and am hoping it will work better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just as pretty as a onsie could ever be, Libby!! I love the pretty papers, pearls, texture, and stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Libby! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Libby! Wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooooh, love it! A little bit vintage, a little bit cutie pie. The hanger is a darling touch, and the floral paper is soooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover